Jamie and Anika Clarke started Wildflower Wedding Photography in late 2016 when we were planning our own wedding. We wanted photos to help us remember our big day, but we were working with a limited budget. We didn’t want to ask one of our guests to take pictures, as they wouldn’t be properly involved in the celebrations, but we couldn’t find any photographers below the £500 mark – and that’s where the idea for Wildflower was born!
We provide carefully chosen student and early-stage photographers for weddings around the UK. These photographers cost just £250!
Here’s what our £250 package includes:
• Pre-wedding chat/meet/venue visit with your photographer
• Photos of bride/groom getting ready
• Photos of ceremony, cake cutting etc
• Bride and Groom special photos
• Traditional group and family shots
• Evening coverage (if you would like it)
• Selection of colour and black and white photos
• Fully edited selection of pictures within 2 weeks of your wedding
• Posted to you on a USB stick
• Up to 8 hours of coverage on the big day
• No hidden costs – flat price of £250.00.
Bargain wedding photography. Amazing photos!
Your photographer will have been interviewed by us, and we will have made sure that their previous photography work and the equipment they own meets our high standards. We also provide full public liability insurance for all our photographers.
Having worked through a year of weddings, we are also delighted to offer more experienced photographers, providing a level of service, equipment, and style on a par with many photographers charging double the amount. These photographers are available for only £350! You can learn more about them on our Premium page.